This book wasn’t meant for reading – though there’s room to keep stories inside. It’s the perfect accessory for anyone with a penchant for secret hiding places. Who cares about Goethe and Shakespeare? Your new favorite book is the Original Kavatza.
- Wooden box disguised as a book
- Magnetic lid
- Ideal for home use
- Compartment underneath rolling base to collect crumbs that fall while rolling
- No more tobacco-scrap battlefields or waste
- Three different “titles” in an antique look
- Sturdy and luxurious
- Here’s what’s inside:
- Plenty of storage space for tobacco bag or cigarettes, filter tips, lighters, etc.
- King-size paper holder
- Stuffer (secured with a rubber band)
My Pot Stories … Enjoint it!